1. Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction
2. Always keep your finger off trigger until ready to shoot
3. Always keep your firearm unloaded until ready to use
4. Always know your target and what is beyond it
1. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while inside the range.
2. All range safety officer commands are final and non-negotiable. Anyone who refuses to follow range safety officer directions will be immediately escorted from the range.
3. Firearms must stay in the assigned shooting lanes at all times.
4. A maximum of two shooters will be allowed in one lane at any given time.
5. Anyone who is found to be intentionally shooting the baffles, supports, target holders, or anything other than their designated target will be held responsible for the damage, escorted from the range and not allowed back. If a member is found guilty of this, their membership may be considered for termination.
6. All guests must stay in the company of their member at all times.
7. Anyone believed to be under the influence of any intoxicating substance will not be allowed in the range and may be escorted from the building.
8. No steel-core, incendiary, armor piercing, or illegal ammunition allowed on the range at any time!
9. Shooters may only shoot at targets in their assigned lane. Anyone found shooting at another person’s target will be escorted out of the range.
10. Shooters are not to reach for or handle anything forward of the firing line.
11. Rapid fire must be performed in a controlled manner and is subject to the range safety officer’s judgment.
12. No drawing from a holster in the range.
13. All shooters must secure their personal firearms prior to exiting the range.
14. Shooters may only load their firearms while standing in their assigned firing lane, with their firearm pointing down range.
15. When returning rental firearms, shooters must first show the range safety officer that the firearm is unloaded, with slide locked to rear and/or a chamber flag in place. Shooter must return the firearm to the rental desk in the tote or case provided.
16. No private instruction allowed in the range without authorized consent from Midwest Shooting Center management.
17. No food, drink, or tobacco products are allowed in the range at any time.
18. If pregnant, admittance on the range is prohibited.
19. Appropriate attire is required, to include closed-toed shoes.
20. Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
21. Shooters under the age of 18 cannot rent a firearm.
22. Shooters above the age of 18 must present a valid driver’s license, state ID, passport, or other valid photo ID.
23. Shooters under the age of 21 cannot rent a handgun or NFA item.
24. In the event of an emergency or medical event, the range safety officer will assume total command until responsibility can be passed to the proper authorities.
25. In the event of a cease-fire, the range safety officer will provide explicit instructions prior to allowing shooters to resume any activity.
26. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
27. To rent any firearm from Midwest Shooting Center, a shooter must be accompanied by another person. No Midwest Shooting Center rentals will be given to someone shooting alone.